Monday, August 1, 2011

Special month,special rebate!

Salam Ramadhan kareem to all~
Alhamdulillah that once again I've got the chance to fast with my lil family and this year is much more sweeter than last year. Why? Because of this lil dude



He made our family complete and happier with his funny character and i think his getting heavier..6 month = 10kg!

Wearing PB during fasting is so easy for me..I still feel energy even till iftar time.I dont even feel sleepy during the day which usually i do!..
Wear PB for 8 hours a day,you'll burn 7200 calories! (1 hour = 900 calories) ..
So, to encourage all woman and even men to wear our wonderful product,Premium Beautiful this month,we gave our special rebate price only on Ramadhan.





rm2000 for small and rm2200 for large!Siyes tak tipo!


only accept cash and credit card .no installment..


Let achieve your dream figure this Ramadhan to fit your favorite outfit for Syawal !!!





Call me,Nisa at 0193826233

No comments: